We are currently looking for an entry-level designer to join our team. The role is primarily to support senior architects and interior designers by helping to facilitate the production of architectural drawings for high-end residential homes.
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate, with a positive can-do attitude, who is passionate about design and the spaces we inhabit. We expect a strong work ethic and eagerness to learn. It’s a great opportunity for a keen graduate or junior designer to gain experience and advance his/her career within the industry.
- Develop preliminary and construction documents
- Assist in drafting architectural plans for presentation and construction
- Create project specification schedules (Fixtures, Fittings, & Equipment)
- Photo editing for marketing materials
- Order product material samples and organizing sample library
- Manage image library, resizing and formatting images
- Source and maintain sample materials
Our ideal candidate will preferably have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Photoshop & InDesign skills
- Understanding of Vectorworks & SketchUp
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Good eye for detail and color
- Good with dimensions, numbers, and scale
- Ability to follow outlined internal protocols and systems
This is a full-time position in our studio and salary is dependent upon experience.
If you feel you have what we’re looking for, please email your resume and portfolio together with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.